Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Neddy Teddy Potty

11m 41s



ELEVEN
MINUTES
AND
FORTY
ONE
SECONDS . . .

Did you have the patience? Hopefully you did, the kid grows on you. And me.

After my euphoria and nasal passages got a hold of themselves, I spotted this video on his channel as well . . .



Just so happens, I also have this infamous rice cooker. And yes, it sends off the cooking journey with a tune, bee bop doowop be bop, bop, bop, bam. Little did he know that he had already won me over with those nostrils. Kin, me and him, him and me, us.

Bop.

No but seriously, I don't like him.

2 comments:

Ziggy DooWop said...

MLA is Defunct?!? It will always hold a dear place near my heart.

Bop Bop said...

Just talked to one of my writer friends, she said it's not as widely used anymore and AP style is. Much too lazy to research right now. More later . . . if we live past 6p.