Monday, May 9, 2011

SEALbopTHATbopDEAL . . .

. . . bop

Just for the record, this Bop Bop is no cowgirl. But, Dan Seals is a boy-cowgirl who really understands the bop within.


Within Me.

Wikipedia, you sadden this Not-Cowgirl Cowgirl by not only throwing it out there, but also by sealing (I laugh) the deal with providing the link to slap me in the face for a second time. To-the-max slap, complete with the whole he-passed-away-looking-off-into-the-distance-cyanotype-man-of-integrity portrait. Oh, and then this gut punch:

'He will forever be remembered for his gentle smile, easy going demeanor, his enduring faith and endless generosity.'

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be a temporary Cowgirl,




. . . . or or or . . . . .


. . . or just let this Bop Bop cry-baby-bop for the Baby Boomer Bopper . . .
(R)oper (I)-eeeper (P)eeper!


Which just leads me to here,



TEARbopTEARssshhh!

No comments: