Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Non-Creepy MJ

A dedication to a certain someone . . .




I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.

I've failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

There is no "i" in team but there is in win.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline.

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks... But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes.


(This one is partially for me, miss you Muggsy!)

No comments: